Tuesday, September 27, 2016

God as a character...?

This is my mind map about God. God as a character in a book was not what I expected this is because I was tought that God was a kind,compassionate, caring,comfortable being, but viewing God as a character changed my views on the kind,compassionate being that I know to a being to get very angry easily and a being that always wants to get its way and doesn't like mistakes. Examining Genesis 6-9 really changed my views on God as a character because this is where God had shown that he doesn't like people getting greedy and turning into selfish people. If they did turn out like that which they did, they wouldn't get a chance to redeem themselves instead they were all killed off expect for Noah and his family.This is my views on God as a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment