Tuesday, October 4, 2016

High School Feels

So far, the best thing about High school is more freedom. I feel that this is the best thing about High school because you don't feel like your in "prison" whereas in middle school you felt like you where in solitary confinement because of all the rules that had to be followed.The worst thing about High school is that I don't get to see all my friends as much as I want to. I feel this way because the High school is so big and the classes are not as close as they used to be in the Middle school. The classes are all separated by "wings" meaning that one subject is associated with one hallway. I also don't like how the lunch periods aren't separated by grade because now you don't get to hangout with friends from middle that don't have any classes with you. This is how I feel about the High school.


No comments:

Post a Comment